My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gratitude Challenge - my journal



Yeah, I was able to decorate the front of my art journal today that I am going to use for the Gratitude Challenge! I had a ton of fun digging into my stash of scrapping goodies and I was able to do the front and inside of the cover w/o needing to buy a single thing. It feels so good to be using up some of my stash that has been sitting around for years waiting to be used. So now the fun begins.....doing a page each day about the things that I am grateful for. I can't wait to start and hopefully will this afternoon. Sally, you are so awesome.....I am so grateful for YOU for doing this challenge for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di