My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gratitude Challenge - Journal page 2


This page came together much easier than the first one! I used an ancient stamp set by Stampin' Up! and colored directly onto the stamp with 2 shades of pink markers. Then I went around the edges with a blender pen. The coffee stain ring is an old one by Club Scrap. I stamped around the page with pink Radiant Pearls and also used my finger to rub some across the word "gratitude". I used a glue pen to draw steam and then covered the glue with Diamond Dust glitter.

I'm going to have to take a break from working on my pages now, because the glue for my steam has to dry! Maybe I'll work on a digi page.....I have some challenges I want to do that are at OScraps! I do love a good challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di