My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gratitude Challenge - Day 7


Wow, it's already been a week! I really need to start working on pages in my journal!

Today I am grateful for:
1. The absolutely amazing day that we had. The wind was blowing and the Autumn leaves were starting to fall. It was just beautiful!
2. That Joe watched Gracie this morning so that I could sleep in a bit. It was so nice to be lazy!
3. That Abby was able to do community service today for the city's Red Ribbon Rally.
4. That Gracie colored on both of her legs with the red marker and not the black one! At least the red that wouldn't come off of her skin isn't as noticeable as black would have been!
5. For an awesome day full of excellent football games on TV!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di