My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, June 10, 2012

ATC collage challenge.....

A few weeks ago DeDe started a challenge during her UStream show.  She sent out an envelope full of collage fodder and challenged you to use what was in that envelope to make several ATC's.  I absolutely LOVED this challenge and it was just what I needed.  I've been really hard for me lately to find time to work in my art journal....the pages are big and nap time just doesn't ever last long enough for me to finish what I've started.  But, these ATC's have been the answer to my prayers!  First of all, I used only what was in the envelope, except for a few inks, stamps and paints.  Second, they were small!  So, I it was easy for me to do an ATC each day while my little guy was napping.  I challenged myself to do as many cards as I possibly could with what I was given too and I ended up being able to make 6 ATCs!  All six of them will be mailed back to DeDe and she will give them away during one of her streams.  Woot!

Here's a photo of what I received in my envelope:


Here's what was left when I was done:

(I fell in love with the vintage Valentine on the stick and just had to keep that for my own journal lol)

And here are all of the ATC's that I made with the goodies!







Thank you so much DeDe for sending me the envelope of goodies and giving my Muse a great challenge!  And, everyone, be sure to visit DeDe's blog so that you can see all of her absolutely AMAZING art!

God Bless!
di

3 comments:

  1. Great ATC's Di! You really used all of it and they turned out really well, great imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di - these turned out wonderfully! You pulled the colors all together and I love your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did a great job, with all of the bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di