My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, June 3, 2012

icad2 - day one

I am really excited to be joining in on all of the fun of icad2 this year!  I missed it last year and almost forgot about it this year!  Thank goodness for Twitter and someone posting about it. ;-)  You can read all about icad2 at Tammy's site Daisy Yellow.  And, be sure to join in on the fun and share what you create!  You can start anytime!

Here is my first card:



A lot of the supplies that I used are from a couple of Mixed Media Kits from Scarlet Lime/Christy Tomlinson.  I LOVE her kits and have treasured all of them.  Now it's time to actually start using up all of those yummy supplies!

I also made a quick video of myself creating this card.  I was playing with a new camera and I honestly have no idea how to really mess with iMovie, so please bear with me.  ;-)  You can watch my video by clicking here.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di