My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 15, 2012

icad2 - day 11

For this card, I started with some book paper that I've been spraying onto during other projects and wiping excess paint onto as well as some of the DIY Washi tape that I made from a Land's End Catalog.  I broke out my modeling paste and mixed in some yellow, hard body acrylic paint, scraped it over a stencil and made the flowers.....



You can watch me create this card here. I did add some more flowers and the button after I finished the video.  It just needed a little more on it before I was happy with it!

Thanks so much for visiting and TGIF!

God Bless,
di

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di