My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 22, 2012

icad2 - day 7 (catching up...)

I've been waiting and waiting to work on my card for Day 7 and I was finally ready to tackle it.  June 7th was my 20th wedding anniversary, so I wanted to do a card especially to help recognize that special day.  Then I waited and waited and had no ideas, but decided to work on it today......



I tried to do an image transfer with gel medium but for some reason it just decided to not work for me today, so I ended up adhering the clipped image from a magazine right onto the tag.  No, that is not me and my husband! lol

You can watch me create this card here.....

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to visit Daisy Yellow to learn all about icad2012!!!

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di