My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, June 21, 2012

icad2 - day 18

Ugh.  I really, really struggled with this card!  It just didn't want to come to be and I hate it, but I had to push to get this one done.  I know these are supposed to be low-stress art projects, but still....it just didn't want to look the way I thought it should.  So, I finished it, put it in my pile of completed cards and moved on to the next one!  It had been a couple of days since I had done any art, so I don't know if I just wasn't in the right mood or what, but after I finished this one, I started on my Day 20 card and was much, much more happy with it.  Like everything else, I have my good art days and my bad art days.  I'm still glad that I worked on something that day, because even though it was a struggle, doing a little something creative each day sure helps me keep my head on straight. lol



I did make a video of me creating this card and you can watch it here.  After I let this one sit for a bit, I ended up adding some blue Jacquard Lumiere paint and sprayed it with some water.  Looks a little bit better but I just can't help but think that this one is missing something.....oh well. lol

Be sure to visit Daisy Yellow to learn all about icad2012!

Thanks for visiting!

God Bless
di


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di