My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

icad2 - day 8

Hi everyone!  I'm skipping Day 7's card for now, because June 7th was my 20th wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something special for it.  I've been putting things together here and there to make my card with and I hope to make it this weekend.

Be sure to visit Daisy Yellow to learn all about icad2 and how to join in on all of the fun!

So, here's my card for Day 8!



The blue cow card is part of the packaging of acrylic paints from Golden...their limited addition 3 pack of blues called "Uncommon Blues".  I've been holding onto it for awhile, because I knew it would be perfect to use for something.  I stumbled upon it the other day and just had to use it for an icad2 card.  I also used some of the "DIY Catalog Washi Tape" that I share how to make in a video here.   Those rainbow colors at the top are actually part of an ad featuring a stack of colorful shirts!

Thanks so much for visiting and God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di