My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

icad2 - day 6

So, here is my card for Day 6!  It's inspired by the trip that we took to our local Half-Priced Book store that day.  I LOVE books and I love to read and much to my husbands dismay, I have books everywhere in my house!  He bought me a Kindle in hopes of cutting down on the quantity of books that are always piling up, too. lol  It helped but I have to have my cookbooks and craft books in paper form.  But, I do adore my Kindle! ;-)


Be sure to visit Daisy Yellow to learn all about icad2 and how to join in on all of the fun!





You can watch me create this card here.

Thanks so much and God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di