My Amazon A-Store

Monday, October 26, 2009

embellished - digi layout - The Paper Cut - Challenge #2

I can't even begin to share with you how busy my day was today.....whew! We were running non-stop all day long. I had a couple of volunteer jobs at church today, plus one of my daughter's was in the Science Olympics at one of the local high schools. Add on top of that a quick run to buy my son some shorts, then to Border's for a book for my daughter, and Burger King for a much-needed order of french fries, and you can see that I was really glad to finally get home this evening! I was really glad to finally get to sit down tonight and to work on this digital layout for the non-Twilight version of Challenge #2 at The Paper Cut. This challenge was to do a layout answering the question: "What kind of a scrapper are you?" So here's what I came up with:
Journaling says:

My scrappy style
is sometimes....
simple
busy
colorful
monochromatic
girly
masculine
vintage
trendy
but always.....
embellished

The other part of the challenge was to work in some of the logos of scrapping supplies that you use, but I really couldn't do that with this layout and make it look the way I wanted it to. I believe that Challenge #3 will be posted tomorrow and I can't wait to see what it is! I sure do love a fun challenge! This layout was done with the Blossom Kit by Shabby Princess, with the exception of the blue, check bow which is from the Hugs n' Kisses Kit by Weeds & Wildflowers Designs.

It's been a long and crazy weekend for me and I'm hoping that things will calm down a bit with the school week starting up again. How was your weekend?

Oh, I have some really exciting news that I will be sharing with you all this week sometime. I have been given a wonderful opportunity to help in a new ministry of sharing and I will tell you all about it soon!


1 comment:

  1. pretty!! love your take on the nontwi challenge, look out for the winner and new challenge on Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di