My Amazon A-Store

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fridge Raider - scrapbook layout

Yeah! I was able to do a scrapbook page today and complete two different challenges! The first challenge is from a great Yahoo! group that I'm in called ScrapFromYouStash. Each month, there are 4 different challenges and the biggest and best thing about this group, is that it focuses on using up your stash. The first challenge was to use any of the sketches from the October PageMaps. The second challenge that I was able to meet with this layout was this weeks challenge at Practical Scrappers. Another totally awesome blog that is all about using up the stuff you already have. This weeks focus is Punches! I was thrilled to see that, because I have a TON of them and I do not use them as much as I should.

I'm off to do some more crafting! I hope you're all having a wonderful day as well!


4 comments:

  1. adorable pictures and clever title. thanks for joining us at practical scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, the picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, this is the cutest! I love the title, I know about those raiders! So cute! You always rock, ladybug!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. congelador vertical

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di