My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{ornery) -scrapbooking layout

Here's a fun one that I did over the weekend. This is one of the great things about the Library of Memories System by Stacy Julian. As I was sorting through years and years of photos one day, I kept running across photos of my daughter with silly smiles and grins on her face. So, I started stacking them up and before I knew it, I had a great layout in the making! As you can see from the picture below of the large picture in the layout.......the title fits this one perfectly! How ornery of a face is that? lol

2 comments:

  1. Good for YOU Dianne -- I LOVE your page, especially the curled scallops (WOW)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di