My Amazon A-Store

Saturday, October 24, 2009

in denial - digi layout - The Paper Cut - Twilight Challenge #2

Well, I am really having fun doing the challenges at The Paper Cut! This layout is for Challenge #2 - to scrap what type of a Twilight fan you are. I'm going to do their non-Twilight challenge next, which is to scrap what type of a scrapper you are. Everything is pretty much from the Yours Truly Kit by Shabby Princess!

Journaling says:

I have to admit that sometimes I am a little
embarrassed that I am a bigger fan of the
Twilight books than my teenage daughters are.
There is now way that I like these books more
than they do! I’m a mom, for heavens sake!
So, I guess I will keep pretending that the
books are just okay. How can I ever admit
the truth? That maybe I wonder what it
would be like to live in Forks, what it would
be like to be Bella....to be Edward’s girlfriend.
I sound just like I was a teenage girl.....
But do I ever really wonder those things?
Things like that? Me? Never!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and finding some time to be creative!

1 comment:

  1. awesome. i was in deep denial till i just took the plunge. twitarded for life! lol thanks for playing TWICE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di