My Amazon A-Store

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our sweet, litle Grace - digi layout

Wow! What a weekend I have had! My husband was away on business from Thursday through Sunday, so I have had many sleepless nights. I just dont' sleep well when he's gone. And, then our computer server went belly-up on Saturday, so I was without internet until this morning. I did spend all of Saturday night (until after 3 a.m.!) scrapping! I don't have photos of the layouts yet, so that I can share, but I did get one digital layout done and have it here for you all to see.
This is my little Gracie when she was a less than 2 months old. This is the photo that was used for her birth announcements. I remembered seeing this idea in a Martha Stewart magazine ages ago and never forgot it. I sure didn't ever think that I was going to be able to use the idea for my own baby announcement. Gracie was our surprise gift from God.....that's why we named her Grace, which means "gift from God". Her birth information was printed out onto an iron-on sheet with my computer and then ironed onto her onesie. It looks almost looks like the info was typed onto the picture in a photo editing program, but it's not. It's on her clothes. lol This is another absolutely beautiful kit that I got the other night by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. And, it's called "Gracie's Garden". How fitting is that? Another reason why I had to buy it. lol

I'll be sharing more soon! I hope you're all having a beautiful day! We have sunshine and blue skies!!!! It is so wonderful to see after being stuck under gloomy, cloudy skies for almost 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cute idea! Love it! Grace is darling as well. :)

    Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your digi layouts! I've never tried one. Give the thumbs up on easy they are to put together and if you really enjoy them as much as real scrapping.
    This one is so beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di