My Amazon A-Store

Friday, October 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home - layout


I love to surf around and get inspiration from all of the amazing blogs out there. Here is where I found the idea for my latest layout. I thought that this was the neatest idea ever and even better because the challenge this week at Practical Scrappers was to use your punches! I had also saved the fabric sample that was attached to the package that the play house came in. When I saw that tag, I knew that I had to save it and use it on a layout! I added some blue/gray ribbon to to look like smoke coming from the houses chimney. This layout also meets one of the October assignments at the Yahoo! group ScrapFromYourStash to use brads, flowers and handwritten journaling.

I'm hoping to get more scrapping done this afternoon! I hope you are able to craft today, too!


1 comment:

  1. Love your layout. The colours are gorgeous. Congratulations on making the DT at practical scrappers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di