My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, October 22, 2009

time for some creative therapy....

It's been one of those days.....

It sure doesn't help that it's been raining, again....gloomy....again....cold, again.....

So, I am going to try to make some time for some much-needed creative therapy today. Dinner is in the crock-pot, the kitchen is clean, my bed is made, laundry is going.....it's time for some fun. I plan on sharing the recipe for tonight's dinner later; after I can get a picture of it. It's Ranch Stew in the crock-pot and one of my favorite comfort foods from when I was a child.

I have some fun challenges in mind and here's what I'd like to start working on today:
  • Practical Scrappers - Office Supply Challenge - I think I'm going to use some brads :-)
  • The Paper Cut - Twilight Challenges - Chapter 1 - I want to do this totally for fun and just for me. I have read all of the books. I wouldn't say that I'm a die-hard fan, but they were fun to read and these challenges look like they'll be lots of fun. The awesome thing is that they also have a non-Twilight spin on the challenge, so you haven't read the book or have but don't want to do the Twilight-themed challenges, you can still play along!
  • ScrapFIT: Workout #6 - This is a new challenge blog that I recently found and this looks like a fun challenge!
Look at what I found also, while doing some blog surfing last night:
\
New album from Prima Wow! Look at those pages!
A neat way to add texture with paint from Studio Calico - I need to try this!
Look at these darling pumpkins! These would look cute on my mantle!

Okay, I know that I found more, but my free time is going fast! Before I know it, it will be dinner time. Take care and I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di